Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

New hair!







Do you ever go in to get your hair cut and worry that you wouldn't like it? Well that is exactly how I felt about chopping my hair off. Doing a pixie is a huge difference and I was slightly nervous about it. When I actually got the guts to call and make an appointment I was freaking out everyday until it came. My wonderful friend Bethany was there to encourage me during my appointment and I am so grateful for her! Both her and I were squealing at almost every cut as we watch my hair get shorter and shorter. The poor girl cutting my hair probably didn't know what to do with us. I am beyond pleased with my hair. If you are considering chopping your hair off, go for it! Don't be afraid to do what you want to do. Its hair, it will grow back. Not going to lie, I didn't fall in love with it at first, that happens sometimes, but after messing with it I adore it. Just do it. Chop that hair off and express yourself! 

Oh, and Sarah is home from college and I am so happy. We always laugh so hysterically and she is so fun! She is so cute and I love her so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment