Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Happy Thursday!

I have successfully had my first two weeks of school and had my first senior meeting today. Another exciting event that happened is that I buzzed/shaved the sides of my hair off. I feel super edgy and it makes me confident when I walk out of the house in outfits like the one I wore today (see pictures below). It is quite humorous to me how many guys have told me that my hair looks like theirs. Although, I most definitely give a feminine flare to this look. I was hesitant to make my hair this short but then decided why not? It grows out anyway. Spontaneity at its finest.

Happy Thursday all! I hope y'all have had a fabulous week,
Mae







 Sadly, the dog in these photos is not mine, but a friends. One day I will have a dog of my own.

My outfit
Combat boots: Wink
Tie-dye leggings: Target
Denim button up: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment