Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

More happiness

I know I blog about how happy life is all too often, but I say thats not a bad thing. I hope every person who reads my posts are just as jolly as I. Or that they bring joy to your day. 

Every tuesday I go to lunch with my wonderful friends making tuesday one of my favorite days. Panera Bread quickly become our favorite eating spot. We sit and laugh while consuming way too many carbs. How can you resist their broccoli and cheddar soup in a bread bowl? I am feeling very blessed this afternoon by the wonderful friends in my life. We even ran into one of my best friends and her boyfriend there, so that added some extra joy to the day.
It's December 3rd and 77 degrees outside. Oh Texas. I wish that it was colder but enjoyed wearing my fabulous five dollar black friday find.
Much love,
Mae






These are the kinds of outfits I adore. The ones with very few pieces that you just throw together last minute and still look like you put a lot of effort into looking cute. 
My outfit:
Dress: forever 21
Booties: Target
Sweater: August Silk (Purchased at Marshalls

No comments:

Post a Comment